On behalf of Sri Sri Radha Gopinatha, Sri Sri Gaura Nitai, Sri Sri Jagannatha-Baladeva-Subhadra and Srila Prabhupada, with great pleasure, we welcome you to your window into your local Hare Krishna Movement.
This website has been a long time coming and is born of a genuine desire to improve the quality of our service to you. From our humble beginnings during the 1970’s ISKCON Trinidad and Tobago has grown considerably and is continuing to grow and as such there was a greater need for our organisation to raise the bar of our service to our devotees, congregation members and the wider public.
- The casual visitor will find some introductory information on the ISKCON movement, our philosophy and practices as well as a very efficient means of contacting us.
- A more serious spiritual seeker will find articles and videos dealing with different aspects of spiritual practice and guidance on how they can practically inculcate these measures into their own lives.
- Our regular devotees will find dates of all our upcoming events, including ekadasi days as well as the time to break the fast, schedules of all visiting guests and timely posting of all relevant ISKCON News.
- The site is also being populated by our online Flikr Albums, Sound-cloud audio service, Vimeo and YouTube video feeds and a direct feed from our Official facebook page Iskcon Trinidad and Tobago. It also has a direct link to our live broadcast on Mayapur.tv.
- Through the use of specially designed Contact Forms visitors can contact us directly to make general inquiries, sign up as a volunteer or even request a satsang or program.
- Additionally the website will allow us to connect with our congregation and devotees. Visitors will be be given to option to enter their email addresses so they can be placed on our mailing list and receive our local e-Newsletter which we will be launching on the day of Apara-Ekadasi (May 24th 2014). This newsletter will be mailed out each ekadasi to all subscribers. This feature will be launching this Wednesday 14th of May 2014.
There is much more than can be said but we prefer to allow you use the site, and hope you will do so regularly.
It is our sincere desire that this project acts as a means for bringing all of our temples closer together and to bring our organisation closer to the citizens of Trinidad and Tobago.
We sincerely pray for your blessings that we may be able to continue this service, primarily for the purification of our own hearts and also for the pleasure of the Vaisnavas.
Respectfully, Your Web-Servants, ISKCON National Board.